My Shopping List
Most Recent Items:
Apricot Glazed Ham
Courtesy of National Pork Board
Serve With:Servings: 20
Green bean casserole, sweet potatoes and rolls
Prep Time: 10 Min.
Cook Time: 1 Hr. 30 Min.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 5 lb. fully cooked whole boneless ham
+ 1/3 c. brown sugar, firmly packed
+ 1 Tbsp. cornstarch
+ 1/2 tsp. ground nutmeg
+ 1/4 tsp. ground cloves
+ 2/3 c. apricot nectar
+ 2 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
What to do:
1. Place ham on rack in a shallow roasting pan. Bake, uncovered, in a 325°F oven for 1 1/4 hours or until meat thermometer registers 140°F (about 15-18 min. per pound).
2. For the glaze, in a small saucepan combine brown sugar, cornstarch, nutmeg and cloves. Stir in apricot nectar and lemon juice. Cook over medium heat until thickened and bubbly, stirring constantly.
3. Brush ham with glaze. Continue baking 15-20 min. more, brushing occasionally with glaze.
* Nutritional information does not include suggested side dishes.
* Recipe and photo courtesy of National Pork Board. For more recipes visit:
Barbera, Cabernet Sauvignon, Carménère
Calories: 208; Total Fat: 9g; Saturated Fat: 3g; Cholesterol: 64mg; Total Carbs: 6g; Fiber: 0g; Protein: 25g; Sodium: 1572mg;