1. In a 2 qt electric mixer, mix the chicken stock, vegetable oil, Idaho potatoes, baking powder, salt and Maseca flour using the paddle until smooth, (about 6 min. at medium speed)
2. Boil the crabmeat in 1 quart of water until tender, then cool and shred. Mix the shredded crabmeat with the tomato and chipotle sauce and peanuts.
3. Spread about 3 oz. of dough on each corn husk and place 3 Tbsp. of the crabmeat filling in the middle of each tamale.
4. Secure each tamale by closing and folding each end of the corn husk and inside of a 4 quart steamer, steam for 30 min.
5. For the sauce: In a 5" skillet saute the corn kernels in the olive oil for about 3 min. Whisk in the tamarind paste and the guava juice; cook for another 2 min. and keep warm for plating.
6. Serve each tamale cut in half and spoon about 2 Tbsp. of sauce on the side.
* Recipe courtesy of Andy Husbands, Chef/Owner, Tremont 647, Boston, MA