1. Grate lemon rind on hand-held grater or citrus zester to make zest. Juice lemons. Set aside.
2. Purée beans in a food processor or a blender until smooth. Put into a large mixing bowl and set aside.
3. Purée avocado, lemon juice, lemon zest, garlic, olive oil, chili powder, and salt until smooth. Mix into pureed beans. Add shredded cabbage. Mix well.
4. You may cover and refrigerate at 40°F for no more than 2 hours to avoid browning of avocado.
5. For each wrap, place 1/3 cup of bean filling on the bottom half of tortilla. Top with 1/2 cup of lettuce. Roll in the form of a burrito. Cut diagonally. Serve immediately.
For more recipes or information, please visit teamnutrition.usa.gov