1. Heat oil in Dutch oven over medium heat. Brown beef, pour off drippings.
2. Add 1 c. water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover tightly and simmer 2 1/2 hours (until beef is fork tender).
3. Remove to cutting board and allow beef to rest for 10 min. before slicing. Slice beef into 1/4-in. slices.
4. While roast is resting, place remaining ingredients in a large skillet and bring to a boil. Add sliced beef to skillet. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover and simmer 8-10 min. or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
* Recipe Courtesy of The Beef Checkoff