1. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together water, yeast, sugar and 1 c. of flour evenly combined. Allow to rest in a warm environment for 10-15 min. until mixture begins to look bubbly on top.
2. Mix in 2 Tbsp. of olive oil and salt, then knead in flour 1 c. at a time. Cover bowl, and allow dough to rise in a warm spot for 1 hr.
3. After dough has risen, punch down and transfer to a lightly floured surface.
4. Divide into 6 (4-5 oz.) pieces and shape into balls. Allow to rest for 10-15 min., then, using a rolling pin, flatten each ball into a thin 7-inch disc.
5. Preheat grill on high heat. Brush each disc with remaining olive oil, then slide onto grill (oil side down). Cook for 3-4 min. over high heat, then transfer to a clean cutting board or plate with the cooked side facing up. Top each pizzetta crust with 1/2 c. of roasted peppers, 2 oz. of mozzarella and 1/3 c. of California Ripe Olives.
6. Slide onto grill, cover and cook over medium-high heat for 4 min. until dough is crisp and cheese is melted. Remove to a clean cutting board, sprinkle with arugula and cut into quarters.