Prep Time: 20 Min.
Cook Time: 10 Min.
Chill Time: 1 Hr.
What you need:
* 6 oz. (3/4 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened * 1 pkg. (15.25 oz.) OREO Peanut Butter Creme Cookies, finely crushed * 3 pkg. (4 oz. each) BAKER'S White Chocolate, broken into pieces, melted * 1 c. orange colored sugar * 10 pretzel sticks, each broken into 4 pieces
What to do:
1. Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended. 2. Shape into 40 (1-in.) balls. Dip balls in melted chocolate; roll in sugar to evenly coat. Place in single layer in shallow waxed paper-lined pan. Insert 1 pretzel piece into top of each for the pumpkin's stem. 3. Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
* Size Wise: Chocolate and pumpkin are a winning flavor combination in these mini treats with built-in portion control.
* How to Easily Dip Cookie Balls: To easily coat cookie balls with the melted chocolate, add balls, in batches, to bowl of melted chocolate. Use 2 forks to roll balls in chocolate until evenly coated. Remove balls with forks, letting excess chocolate drip back into bowl. Place balls in prepared pan; let stand until chocolate coating is firm.
* How to Store: Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.