My Shopping List
Most Recent Items:
Brown Sugar Lollipops
Courtesy of The Popcorn Board
Prep Time: 20-25 Min.
Cook Time: n/a
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 6 c. popped popcorn
+ 1 c. brown sugar
+ 1/4 c. honey
+ 1/3 c. water
+ 1 Tbsp. light margarine
+ butter flavored cooking spray
+ 3 Tbsp. prepared cinnamon sugar mixture (2 Tbsp. sugar to 1 Tbsp. cinnamon)
+ mini pretzel sticks
What to do:
1. Combine sugar, honey, and water in a 2-quart saucepan; bring to a boil over high heat, stirring constantly until sugar is dissolved.
2. Cook until sugar forms thick, "ropy" threads that drip from the spoon.
3. Add butter and stir to mix. Slowly pour mixture over popcorn, tossing to mix.
4. When popcorn has cooled slightly, spray hands with cooking spray and shape into small balls.
5. Insert pretzel stick to create a lollipop.
6. Roll in cinnamon-sugar mixture and wrap in plastic wrap or store in zipper-style bags.