ShurSave’s Wellness Programs
Eat Right For Life
Our Eat Right For Life Program has one goal in mind…educating our customers. Whether you’re looking to make better food choices or you want to learn how to read nutrition labels, Eat Right For Life is designed to help guide you down a healthier path. It’s never too late to make positive changes and it’s never too late to Eat Right!
Choose My Plate
MyPlate, based on 2010 Dietary Guidelines for Americans, illustrates the five food groups using a familiar mealtime visual, a place setting. MyPlate is designed to remind Americans to eat healthfully. Click here for more information.
- Enjoy your food, but eat less.
- Avoid oversized portions.
Foods to Increase
- Make half your plate fruits and vegetables.
- Make at least half your grains whole grains.
- Switch to fat-free or low-fat (1%) milk.
Foods to Reduce
- Compare sodium in foods like soup, bread, and frozen meals and choose the foods with lower numbers.
- Drink water instead of sugary drinks.
Find out what and how much to eat. Personalize your experience by creating your profile, and get a plan tailored for you. Click here for more information.
My Foods, My Fitness, My Health
- Get your personalize nutrition and physical activity plan.
- Track your foods and physical activities to see how they stack up.
- Get tips and support to help you make choices and plan ahead.
Our InSeason Quarterly Magazine is a wonderful collection of seasonal recipes, editorials on health related subjects, and tips and tools for cooking and food preparation. Click here to view current and past editions online!