1. Preheat broiler. Rinse any ice glaze from frozen Alaska Salmon under cold water; pat dry with paper towel. Place salmon on spray-coated broiling pan, skin side down, and broil 5 in. from heat source for about 5 min.
2. Remove from oven; drain any excess liquid. Set oven to 375ºF. Spread sesame oil over salmon; rub five spice and salt onto fish. Place in oven and bake an additional 5 to 8 min. for frozen salmon or 3 to 4 min. for fresh/thawed fish. Cook just until fish is opaque throughout. Remove skin, if any, and break into large chunks.
3. In a food processor, process peanut butter, hoisin sauce, lime juice, soy sauce, ginger, and chili paste until smooth; stir in rice vinegar until mixture has sauce consistency.
4. In a medium-sized bowl, combine carrots, peanuts, cilantro, onion, peppers, and snow peas; add about 2 Tbsp. peanut butter sauce, tossing to coat. Add salmon chunks to vegetable mixture.
5. To serve, place lettuce leaves on serving platter; top with salmon mixture. Serve as a lettuce wrap or open-faced salad. Drizzle with additional sauce.
Nutrition facts are for a serving of 2 wraps.