1. In a large (12-in.) nonstick pan or stockpot, heat broth, onion, fish sauce, chili oil, ginger, chili flakes, coriander and cloves over high heat until simmering. Cook 5 min. or until onion is soft. Rinse any ice glaze from frozen Alaska Seafood portions under cold water. Turn off heat and gently add seafood to liquid, skin side down. Return heat to a simmer.
2. Once simmering, cover pan and cook 4 to 5 min. for frozen seafood or 2 min. for fresh/thawed fish. Turn off heat and let seafood rest 5 min. or until seafood is opaque throughout.
3. To serve, place 1/2 c. noodles and a seafood portion in a soup bowl. Ladle on 1 c. broth. Garnish with mushrooms, sprouts, basil leaves, cilantro and lime wedge.
* Nutrients per serving (with Alaska Pollock)
* Variation: If using Alaska Crab, omit resting phase. Shell crab, if desired.