1. Place the chicken into a 4-qt. slow cooker. Sprinkle with the chili powder and cumin. Pour in the broth.
2. Cover and cook on Low for 8 to 9 hr.* or until the chicken is cooked through. Remove the chicken to a cutting board. Using 2 forks, shred the chicken.
3. Reserve 1 c. liquid in cooker, adding additional broth, if needed, to make 1 c. Stir the soup into the cooker. Stir in chicken.
4. Heat the oven to 350°F. Layer half the chicken mixture, tortillas and cheese in a 13x9x2-in. baking dish. Repeat the layers.
5. Bake for 30 min. or until the mixture is hot and bubbling. Serve over the rice, if desired.
* Nutrition is based on using Campbell's® 98% fat Free Cream of Chicken Soup.
* Time-Saving: You can also cook the chicken on High for 4 to 5 hr.