1. In a microwavable dish, place the onion, red pepper, celery and carrot. Cover and cook on High for 3 min. stirring once during cooking.
2. Add the tomatoes, zucchini, mushrooms, water, basil and tomato purée. Cover and cook on High for 4 min., stirring once during cooking.
3. Purée the mixture. Stir in the fish, cover and cook on High for 2-3 min.
4. Stir in the pasta, cover and cook on High for a further 1-2 min.
* Cooking times are for an 800 watt Microwave
*Freezes well in small pots or ice cube trays. If cooking from frozen no need to defrost, simply add 1-2 min. onto the cooking time.
* Courtesy of Seafish, the UK Sea Fish Industry Authority www.seafish.org
"From sea to plate, Seafish delivers expert knowledge, skills and support which help the UK seafood industry secure a sustainable and profitable future."