1. In a large saucepan over high heat, bring 6 c. of water to a boil. Add potatoes, return to a boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer 4 min. or until fork tender.
2. Combine remaining ingredients in a large bowl and stir until well blended.
3. Drain potatoes in a colander and run under cold water until completely cooled. Shake off excess water. Add potatoes to the olive mixture and toss gently, yet thoroughly, until well coated.
4. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate 3 hr. before serving to blend flavors.
* Recipe courtesy of Idaho Potato Commission.