1. Combine eggs, buttermilk, and melted butter in a large bowl. Mix well with a wire whisk or fork.
2. Combine dry ingredients in a separate bowl and add to the wet. Mix by hand with a large spoon. (Do not use an electric mixer).
3. Let batter rest about 15 minutes. Turn dough onto a well-floured surface. If dough is sticky, work in more rice flour blend.
4. Roll dough 3/8" thick. Cut with doughnut cutter. (We used a large rimmed cup to cut the doughnuts and the lid to the oil bottle to cut the doughnut holes.)
5. Fry in 1 to 3 inches of very hot oil (375°F) until brown on one side. Turn donuts over and brown on second side.
Dip warm doughnuts into a bowl of very thin glaze made from 2 cups powdered sugar and 2/3 cup milk.
CHOCOLATE ICED DOUGHNUTS:
Melt Chocolate Frosting in a microwave safe bowl. Dip top half of unglazed doughnuts in frosting and let cool.
* Courtesy of: Gluten Intolerance Group
Visit www.gluten.org to learn more about gluten intolerance