1. Combine frozen vegetables, water, broth, tomatoes and pasta in large saucepan; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer 8 minutes or until pasta is just tender.
2. Meanwhile microwave meatballs according to package directions. Add meatballs to soup; simmer 3 minutes or until meatballs are heated through. Garnish with spooky decorations, as desired (see Note).
* Note: Add your own Halloween pasta shapes and spooky decorations to this family favorite dish. Spooky Decorations:
* dairy Sour Cream Full Moon
* black olive Bats
* Parmesan Cheese Ghosts
* creepy croutons
* Recipe Courtesy of The Beef Checkoff