1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Grease and flour Bundt™ pan, set aside.
3. In a mixing bowl, beat eggs until foamy; gradually add sugar; blend in oil and vanilla.
4. Combine flour, salt and baking soda; add to egg mixture. Stir in apples and pecans. Pour into Bundt™ pan and bake for one hour or until cake tests done.
5. In a medium saucepan, combine all caramel sauce ingredients; bring to a boil for 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; set aside.
6. When cake is done, let cool in pan for 10 minutes on a wire rack. Remove cake to platter; slowly pour caramel sauce over warm cake and serve.