1. Season chicken with curry powder, salt and pepper.
2. In large non-stick skillet, heat 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) canola oil over medium-high heat. Sauté chicken until just cooked, about 7 to 8 minutes. Remove to plate and set aside.
3. Add 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) canola oil to pan. Sauté garlic and ginger along with peppers and celery. Sauté 5 to 6 minutes. Stir occasionally.
4. Add coconut milk, lemon zest and mango, along with chicken. Heat through. Stir in basil.
5. Serve with short grain rice.
* Recipe courtesy of CanolaInfo.