1. Heat oven to 400ºF.
2. Prepare Easy Basic Meatballs: Mix all ingredients just until blended. Shape into 24 (2-in.) meatballs. Place on 2 rimmed baking sheets sprayed with cooking spray.
3. Bake in 400°F oven 15 min. or until done (160°F).
4. Unroll 1 pizza crust; press lightly onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan sprayed with cooking spray; spread with half the pizza sauce. Top with meatballs, arranging in 4 rows of 6 meatballs each. Cover with remaining sauce; top with peppers, shredded cheese and Parmesan.
5. Unroll remaining pizza dough; place over pizza. Pierce with large fork at 2-1/2-inch intervals to allow steam to escape.
6. Bake 20 min. or until golden brown.
* Recipe courtesy of Kraft Kitchen