1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. Prepare brownie mix as directed on packaging and spray a 13 x 9 baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
3. Pour brownie batter into pan and spread evenly. Bake for 25 minutes and remove the pan from the oven.
4. Top the brownies with mini marshmallows, peanuts, caramels and candies.
5. Return the pan to the oven and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
6. Cool brownies completely before cutting into 2 inch squares.
* Recipe and photo courtesy of Blogger, Cat Davis and Kraft Kitchen