1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Place pie crust in a 9-inch deep dish pie plate and flute edges.
2. In a medium bowl, combine cheddar and Swiss cheeses; sprinkle half the mixture into bottom of pie crust. Sprinkle bacon bits over cheese, top with spinach, then remaining cheese.
3. In the same bowl, combine eggs, half-and-half, onion powder, and pepper; beat until thoroughly mixed. Pour into pie crust; sprinkle with nutmeg.
4. Bake 40 to 45 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
5. Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack 5 minutes before cutting and serving.
Recipe and Image from the Mr. Food Test Kitchen
© 2018 Ginsburg Enterprises Incorporated. All rights reserved.