1. In small bowl stir together vinegar, olive oil, honey and salt.
2. In large bowl toss together pork, rice, walnuts, onion, pineapple and mushrooms; add vinegar mixture and toss to coat evenly.
3. Arrange spinach on large serving platter; top with pork mixture. Arrange raspberries and mango on top.
* Serving Suggestions: This tangy entrée salad pairs choice fruits--pineapple, raspberries, mango--with sophisticated wild rice and fresh spinach. Three cups of cooked pork loin is a little over a pound of pork roast--leftovers from a roast would be perfect in this hearty "day two" device.
* Recipe and photo courtesy of National Pork Board. For more recipes visit: www.PorkBeInspired.com