1. Heat oven to 450°F. Grease a pizza pan, sprinkle lightly with cornmeal (optional) and press crust into pan. Bake 6-8 min. until lightly browned.
2. Meanwhile, heat oil in large nonstick skillet and sauté onion and pepper until soft.
3. Spread sauce over pizza crust; top with vegetables, pepperoni and cheese, spreading evenly.
4. Bake for 10-12 min. more or until edge of crust is golden brown and cheese is lightly browned.
* Recipe and photo courtesy of National Pork Board. For more recipes visit: www.PorkBeInspired.com