1. Combine rice flour, tapioca starch, milk powder, sugar, yeast, xanthan, and salt in a heavy-duty mixer.
2. Add in egg, oil, vinegar and water. Beat on high speed for 3 minutes to increase air volume in the dough.
3. Spoon dough into an oil sprayed 8x4 inch loaf pan.
4. Let rise on top of preheating oven for 30 minutes or more until dough doubles in size.
5. Brush the top of the loaf with 1 Tbsp melted butter or vegetable oil (Don't skip this step or the crust will be dry and chalky).
6. Bake in preheated 350 F oven for 50-60 minutes.
If not eaten within 24 hours, bread may be sliced and frozen. Remove one slice at a time from freezer as needed. Defrost frozen bread (in microwave) before toasting.
* Courtesy of: Gluten Intolerance Group
Visit www.gluten.org to learn more about gluten intolerance about gluten intolerance