1. In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine spelt, 1/2 c. California Ripe Olives, 2 Tbsp. asiago cheese, basil, vinegar and salt. Season with pepper to taste. Set aside.
2. In a separate bowl, combine breadcrumbs with remaining California Ripe Olives and asiago cheese. Set aside. .
3. Prepare tomatoes for stuffing by cutting 1/4-in. off of the tops of each. Using a small spoon or melonballer, scoop out seeds and center flesh to make each into a hollow cup (leaving at least 1/4-in. of flesh around sides and bottom). Fill each tomato with 1/2 c. (approximately 3 oz.) of spelt mixture.
4. Top with breadcrumb mixture and place on a high sided baking pan. Broil under medium-high heat for 45-90 sec. until golden brown. Serve warm or room temperature.
* Nutritional information does not include suggested side dishes