1. Place Date Marinade and Spread ingredients in food processor container. Cover; process until smooth. Cover and refrigerate 1/2 c. for spread. Place beef steak and remaining marinade in food-safe plastic bag; turn steak to coat. Close bag securely and marinate in refrigerator 6 hr. or as long as overnight, turning occasionally.
2. Combine Slaw ingredients in medium bowl; mix well. Set aside.
3. Remove steak from marinade; discard marinade. Place steak on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, uncovered, 8-9 min. for medium rare doneness, turning occasionally. (Do not overcook.)
4. Carve steak into thin slices. Spread 1 Tbsp. reserved Date Spread on each lettuce leaf. Top evenly with steak slices and slaw. Sprinkle with mint, as desired. Roll up.
* Recipe Courtesy of The Beef Checkoff.