1. Stir together Bloody Mary mix, brown sugar, vinegar and Worcestershire sauce in medium bowl. Set aside 3/4 c. Bloody Mary marinade.
2. Place ham slices in large, resealable bag. Pour remaining 1 3/4 c. Bloody Mary marinade over ham; close bag to seal. Turn bag to evenly coat ham with bloody Mary marinade; place in baking dish. Refrigerate for 6-8 hrs., turning bag occasionally.
3. Remove ham from marinade; discard marinade from ham. Prepare a medium-hot fire in grill. Grill ham, uncovered, over direct heat for 5-8 min. or until heated through, turning ham slices over halfway during grilling and brushing often with 1/4 c. of the reserved marinade.
4. Transfer ham to cutting board and cut into serving-size pieces. Serve with salsa.
Spicy Bloody Mary Salsa:
1. Stir together tomatoes, orange, celery, onions and chile, if desired, in medium bowl. Add reserved marinade. Gently toss until tomato mixture is coated. Makes about 3 c.
* Nutrition information is for Ham Steaks only.
* Salsa Nutrition:
Calories: 4 cal.
Fat: 0 grams
Cholesterol 0 milligrams
Carbohydrates: 1 gram
Protein: 0 grams
Sodium: 15 milligrams
Saturated Fat: 0 grams
Fiber: 3 grams
* Recipe and photo courtesy of National Pork Board. For more recipes visit: www.PorkBeInspired.com