1. Combine broccoli, carrot (optional), and water in 10-inch nonstick skillet. Cook over medium heat until tender, stirring occasionally to break up broccoli, about 10 min.; drain well.
2. Beat eggs, milk, mustard, salt and pepper in large bowl until blended. Add broccoli mixture, cheese and green onion; mix well.
3. Coat same skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat until hot. Pour in egg mixture; cook over low to medium heat until eggs are almost set, 8 to 10 min.
4. Remove from heat. Cover and let stand until eggs are completely set and no visible liquid egg remains, 8 to 10 min. Cut into wedges.
* Broil option: After removing from heat, frittata can be broiled, 6 in. from heat until eggs are completely set and no visible liquid egg remains, 2 to 3 min.
* Three ways to serve a frittata: Serve wedges right from pan, slide uncut frittata topside-up onto platter, or invert it onto platter to show its nicely-browned bottom.
"For more ways to enjoy The incredible edible egg™, visit incredibleegg.org"