1. Combine first 6 ingredients in processor and blend until almost smooth.
2. Spread 1 heaping tsp. seasoned butter over each side of each steak and over each lobster half.
3. In a small saucepan melt remaining seasoned butter; keep warm.
4. Heat the grill to medium-high heat and grill steaks 4 min. per side or to desired doneness. Grill lobster tails, shell side down, 5 min. Turn over and grill until meat is just opaque in center, about 3 min.
5. Transfer steaks and lobster to plates. Serve with warm seasoned butter.
Recipe courtesy of Florida Department of Agriculture Bureau of Seafood and Aquaculture Marketing