1. Preheat oven to 425°F (220C). Cover baking sheet with foil.
2. Heat canola oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium high heat. Sprinkle pork tenderloin with seasoning blend and 1/4 tsp. (1 mL) salt. Cook 3 min., turn, and cook 2 more minutes. Place pork on the prepared baking sheet.
3. Add potatoes to skillet, and sprinkle with paprika. Toss to coat, preferably with a heat resistant rubber spatula, and cook for 1 min. Place potatoes around pork, and roast for 18-20 min. or until a meat thermometer inserted into thickest part of meat registers 160°F (325C).
4. Meanwhile, combine sour cream, canola mayonnaise, water, horseradish, and Dijon mustard in a small bowl.
5. Place pork on the cutting board and let stand 5 min. before slicing. Pull sides of foil up around potatoes, seal foil, and let stand. Slice pork and place on a serving platter. Sprinkle remaining 1/4 tsp. (1 mL) salt over potatoes, and place potatoes around pork with any accumulated juices. Serve with sour cream mixture.
Flavorful Tip: Tossing the cut potatoes in paprika and the pan residue adds a rich brown, glistening color to the potatoes.
Serving size: about 5 slices pork, 5 potato wedges, and 2 Tbsp. sauce
Recipes courtesy of "The Heart-Smart Diabetes Kitchen: Fresh, Fast Flavorful Recipes Made with Canola Oil" from the American Diabetes Association and CanolaInfo, copyright 2009. Photo by Taran Z.@2009 from "The Heart-Smart Diabetes Kitchen."