1. Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended.
2. Shape into 40 (1-in.) balls. Dip balls in melted chocolate; roll in sugar to evenly coat. Place in single layer in shallow waxed paper-lined pan. Insert 1 pretzel piece into top of each for the pumpkin's stem.
3. Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
* Size Wise: Chocolate and pumpkin are a winning flavor combination in these mini treats with built-in portion control.
* How to Easily Dip Cookie Balls: To easily coat cookie balls with the melted chocolate, add balls, in batches, to bowl of melted chocolate. Use 2 forks to roll balls in chocolate until evenly coated. Remove balls with forks, letting excess chocolate drip back into bowl. Place balls in prepared pan; let stand until chocolate coating is firm.
* How to Store: Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator.
* Recipe courtesy of Kraft Kitchen